A simple workstation assessment may be all that is needed to avoid risk of injury or harm within the workplace. Our ergonomic assessments are completed by qualified physiotherapists that have been trained by recognised tutors of ACPOHE.
What are the benefits of an ergonomic assessment?
- Reduction in sickness leave
- Less postural related musculoskeletal injuries
- Improvement in work efficiency with the correct set up
- Cost effective as there is less sick pay
- Improvement in staff morale
*Gift vouchers available
What does the ergonomic assessment include?
On-Site assessment includes:
- Desk based assessment – desk space and chars are adjusted and appropriate for the user
- Employee Questionnaire – to assess work duties eg benging, lifting, repetitive movement etc
- Adjustments made instantly if possible
- Postural assessment – recommendations to the staff on ways to improve their working postures
- Recommendations – list of any replacement or additional equipment that is necessary to improve the ergonomics
- Follow up review if needed – if equipment has been ordered
- Physiotherapy sessions can be provided at an additional cost
To find out how we can help you or your firm, please get in contact with us and we will be happy to talk to you in more detail about our service.